A New Beginning


Life is a journey we have to take from our very first breath on this Earth. Some people have it easier in life compared to others but no one lives through it without some adversity or another.

Often times we ask ourselves…

Why do things don’t go my way?
Why do good things never happen to me?
Why are other people having a great time while I’m here in the dumps?


I was like that too until I asked myself this: Am I absolutely sure that I’m supposed to live an unhappy life? Do I want to be miserable for the rest of my life? Can’t I have the life that I want?

But the toughest question of all was:
What am I doing to bring myself out of this rut?

Realising that only I could improve my life I started to take action by going through personal development and motivational books, talk to people, read inspiring stories and turn myself inside out – I learned to live in the present, face the music and dance through life with meaning.

It was difficult for me to bring myself out of my comfort zone and take positive action in my life however I never regretted my decision.

My step towards self-improvement was a precious gift to myself.

I am grateful to have learned early in my years that LIFE can be the best gift in the world if one chooses to and I hope I am able to help project some positivity in YOUR life by sharing my knowledge even if it is just a little tip.

Here is my gift to you and hopefully in turn you will give yourself the gift of happiness by allowing it into your life.

The Present Gift is officially opened.

Cheers to a new beginning!


Photo by twnklmoon

8 comments:

me said...

congrats! i can't wait till the postings begin! :) CHEERS!! =D

Anonymous said...

heys! I love love your layout. Spells Grace all over! Here's to our assignment! LOL!

Grace said...

To me and Lily,

Thanks for your support! Let's make the world a better place with our blogs. :)

JW Lam said...

YAY FOR GRACIE

We'll get more out of your blog than just marks in class, that's for sure XP

Janice Kee said...

wow, good template :)
You are the artist!

Mooseiah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mooseiah said...

Nice! Can't wait for your posts! =)
About making the world a better place with our blogs... You girls do that! I'll just add Rock music to the background :P

Grace said...

JW:Hey thanks for your confidence in my blog! I certainly hope so too. I'm sure I'll get so much more from your blogs as well. :)

Janice:Thanks. Glad you like it! :) I'm not the 'artist' for this template unfortunately. I hope to one day create a cool template like this. :D

teh fluffster: Thanks! You can help keep us going with your rock music! :D

Copyright © 2008 - The Present Gift - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template